Senior Product Designer at Tonal
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:17 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, April 16, 2020
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Come be a part of a team of designers passionate about creating beautiful and inspiring design experiences for a multi-platform home fitness product. As a Senior Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills and own an area of the Tonal product design experience.
What You Will Do
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for Tonal members
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
- Contribute to a unique and compelling system of data insights and data visualizations for the Tonal community
- Partner with PMs, engineers, and other stakeholders to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch as well as additional ongoing iterations
- Design flows and interfaces that are incredibly simple, effective, and elegant
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
Who You Are
- Proven ability to solve problems and design elegant solutions at a systems level
- Fluency in user-centered design methods, exploration, storytelling and detailed interaction design
- Strong skills in visual design and a critical eye
- Skills with visual design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, & Adobe CC
- Data visualization experience a plus
- High degree of self-awareness, ability to listen and integrate the ideas of others
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy but also act–with speed and precision–to deliver the tactical pieces to realize it
- An awe-inspiring portfolio of desktop and mobile digital experiences with detailed descriptions of your process, role, and contribution
- Proven experience delivering end-to-end (from brief to shipping) applications and software within a team environment
- 6+ years relevant experience in visual design of digital products that have been released to market
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Read Full Job Description