Senior Product Designer at App Annie
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:49 a.m. (PST) on Friday, March 27, 2020
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
- I am responsible for the user experience of our web, iOS, and Android products that address the needs of the world’s leading players in the app economy.
- I work together with other designers, product managers, engineers & data scientists to create a state of the art web application.
- I have significant ownership of the interfaces that help our customers navigate the mobile space.
How will you be doing this?
- You are proactively thinking of ways to grow and retain our user base through great UX.
- You partner with Product Management and conduct user research to truly understand our customer's goals and needs.
- You ground your decisions on research-based insights instead of gut feeling.
- You independently drive multiple large scale design projects.
- You are strategic & smart in your approach. With fast iterations, you’re able to find the best solution.
- You plan and manage design projects that align to the overall product strategy.
- You coach more junior designers and contribute to building a world-class design team.
What should you bring to the party?
- You are passionate about apps, data, and front-end development.
- An inspiring portfolio showing us how you have researched and designed impactful solutions.
- You have experience in managing & mentoring designers.
- You have a deep understanding of interface mechanics - you just get it!
- You have experience in user-testing, design validation, A/B testing, and other qualitative and quantitative research & testing techniques.
- You have good business sense; you understand how to UX impacts business KPI’s.
- You have a solid understanding of user flows, typography, and animation as relates to UI.
- Comfortable in wearing business, technical and design hats.
- You manage stakeholders with ease and you are not afraid to take a stand and defend your designs.
- At least 8 years of relevant professional design experience.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the work you do. You just make it happen. Boom!
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
- Extended health and dental benefits.
Read Full Job Description