Senior Product Designer at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
We’re seeking a Senior Product Designer to join our team in San Francisco. You’ll collaborate with a cross-functional technology and operations team to identify and understand customer problems and translate them into innovative and impactful solutions across our ecosystem of fleet and freight management products. You will drive innovation for both long-haul trucking and local commercial vehicles across areas including safety, compliance, real-time tracking, asset management, maintenance, fuel, utilization, and dispatch.
You will lead initiatives from concept through execution by leveraging your expertise in design methodologies, craft, and stakeholder communication. You will be a steward of quality by leveraging, defining, and evolving our design systems to achieve an effective, consistent and cohesive product experience across multiple product surfaces and touchpoints.What You'll Do:
- Understand customer and business problems through research and data, and own design problems end to end, from initial concept through execution and beyond
- Identify and document key user journeys, workflows, and product opportunities, and obsess over the details of interaction and interface design
- Build alignment and articulate vision through strong storytelling and presentations skills
- Work with cross-functional peers to define, validate, and prioritize core use cases, and become a key thought partner to your counterparts in product, engineering, and ops while partnering with engineering to efficiently execute and QA design and mentoring other designers, contributing to the overall design culture of the company
- Ship, measure, and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
- 5+ years of experience in Interaction and Interface design
- Experience leading complex web or mobile projects with a cross-functional team, and working with or creating design systems and frameworks
- Ability to generate detailed design concepts, documentation, and prototypes, as well as a design portfolio that showcases proficient design skills, product thinking, and problem-solving
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Ability to be comfortable with and navigate an industry undergoing disruption, with an unbounded curiosity and sense of adventure
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.