Senior Product Designer
- Create and lead other team members through storyboards, wireframes, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate ideas
- Help define design language, product requirements/roadmap and design principles
- Provide design feedback and direction throughout the product life cycle
- Participate in research and testing (we spend lots of time talking directly to our customers!) to gauge the effectiveness of and iterate on design solutions
- Work closely with other designers, product managers, engineers and stakeholders to define UX goals and the user experience
- Want to be part of creating amazing experiences that help solve real pain points for our customers
- Are into the details that help make an experience enjoyable for our customers while being able to see how those details impact the greater experience
- Bring a strong sense of empathy and a user-centric approach to design
- Love to solve complex problems – particularly in data visualization and analytics – with an eye towards innovation
- Are excited to work in a positive, supportive environment and want to collaborate as part of a high-caliber, cross-functional team that helps you grow
- Have a portfolio showing compelling and quality design as well as a track record of driving design forward
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Singapore, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables the creation of better products, the ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.