Senior UX Designer, Monetization at Reddit
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Ads Creation Experience Team is responsible for driving revenue growth and scaled efficiently by designing intelligent solutions, powerful advertising tools and experiences for businesses large and small.
Our Ads Products are used daily by world-class brands and advertising agencies to reach their goals. In this role, you will work with our Design, Engineering, Research, and Product teams (DERP) to bring beauty and ease of use to complex design and business issues; create new opportunities for business to promote themselves, publishes on Reddit, and for consumers to engage with the brands and products they love.
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery
- Design innovative ideas that will significantly improve user experience; strong contributor of fresh thinking for problem-solving or process improvements
- Deliver prescient user insights across diverse areas of focus that are non-obvious and lead to innovative design solutions
- Gather customers and stakeholder’s inputs and weigh against existing factors to effectively present a feature or product area to end-users and customers
- Build consensus across diverse teams through effective communication and present to senior executives as well as to large groups of end-users
- 3+ years of experience in designing and building mobile and desktop experience with a strong focus on either SaaS or Advertising (AdTech) products.
- Passion for identifying and solving business problems.
- An ability to tell compelling stories about your designs and present your work with confidence.
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress and deliver on time.
- Problem solver who can be effective in situations with limited information, building a solution from first principles and communicating it to stakeholders.
- Humble and motivated to ship the best product.
- Located in San Francisco.
Desired (not required but a bonus):
- Prior experience in AdTech
- Motion design and prototyping skill
- Strong visual design or data visualization skills
- Experience conducting user testing and/or analytical research