Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an unmanned traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic User Experience Designer who is passionate about improving people's lives through design and futuristic technology. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to lead design for a delivery service powered by drones, take features from concept to high quality designs, and create innovative user-centered solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Own one or more design projects on Wing from start to finish while meeting creative, technical and business requirements
- Iterate rapidly, with high quality, and with user centered focus
- Work on the entire project lifecycle from wireframes to detailed specs across multiple UX platforms
- Communicating the user experience at various stages of the design process by using wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes
- Partnering with various ENG to implement your designs to spec
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS degree in Design, HCI, or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Proven ability to work across the design process, with high quality and attention to detail
- Experience collaborating with product managers, and engineers
- High proficiency with design tools, such as Sketch and Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Experience designing for different platforms (Web, iOS and Android)
- Ability to quickly prototype designs.
- Foundational understanding of HTML, CSS
- Expert visual design and motion abilities