UX Technical Copywriter
Join Rally Health as a UX Technical Writer where you and the team will oversee the user experience in the Rally digital platform (suite of web and mobile apps). These integrated apps allow a user to easily manage their daily health and healthcare. You will report to the Lead of Copy and work with the Experience Design Team.You Will:
- Write interface copy: In collaboration with the product and XD teams, you’ll craft text with haiku definition to help users navigate the site and complete tasks on desktop and mobile devices. This includes creating a in-product voice for everything from headlines to error messages.
- Human-centered: Promote cohesive product narratives across all digital touch points within the product (and work with marketing, sales, and operations on touch points outside the product).
- Help with content management and production for digital health products.
- Additional copy: Notification e-mails are extensions of our product and voice, as are promotional materials. You may collaborate with marketing on certain aspects of the company communications.
- Health content: You’ll write headlines, tips, promos, programmatic content, and some short articles for the site.
- Experience writing short-form video scripts, how-to videos, interactive content, for in-product content
- Experience writing and managing content for digital products
- Gift of conveying complicated ideas with the right few words
- Comfort with technical systems and familiarity with content management systems
- Learn new tools with high level of comfort and with juggling many tasks
- BA/BS or graduate degree in journalism, communication, or related field
- Experience with UX, Technical, or Marketing writing, or Content management
- Expert in AP style
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.