Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
RingCentral is looking for a rockstar eCommerce Business Analyst to support our rapidly accelerating eCommerce business across multiple regions. The ideal candidate will be an insightful data analyst with a strong eCommerce background who can not only identify trends in quantitative data, but also interpret data points from reports.
• Analyze, report, and interpret eCommerce performance on a regular cadence.
• Analyze, report, and interpret performance of optimization experiments and studies.
• Leverage data and quantitative studies to identify key insights/recommendations for growth/improvement.
• Partner with eCommerce Manager to devise requirements and projected impacts for new enhancements/optimizations.
• Partner with development and product teams to ensure that eCommerce analytics and tracking requirements are implemented properly.
• Proactively develop, maintain, and communicate reports and scorecards that will help monitor the overall health of the eCommerce business.
We’d love to have a candidate with:
• 2+ years of experience in a data science/data analyst role.
• Proficiency with reporting suites and tools (i.e. Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
• Curiosity and drive to proactively seek insights/opportunities from data.
• Ability to clearly interpret/articulate quantitative and qualitative findings.
• Aptitude to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams and execute on complex projects.
• Proven track record of working in a dynamic/agile environment.
• B2B and SaaS experience a plus.
• Prior experience in an eCommerce role is a plus.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
401K match and ESPP
Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world—and this is a once-in-a-career chance to help plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee it. As part of the global leader in the Unified Communications space, you’ll be supported with the resources to produce work that not only moves the needle, but moves markets.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.