Application Integrations Engineer at Gusto
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Gusto is growing our Business Technology team and looking for an Integrations Engineer! You'll design, implement and maintain scalable integrations supporting our Customer Experience, Sales, and People teams. Our mission is to help our business set the right goals and achieve them! Our mission is to help our business set the right goals and achieve them!
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Partner with stakeholders to understand requirements and provide scalable solutions in alignment with business technology strategy and architecture
- Architect, develop and maintain end-to-end integrations with our homegrown applications and various cloud platforms
- Create Enterprise Integrations, automation strategy and Roadmap
- Architect and implement solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns and cloud-based services.
- Be the key stakeholder for change management and development process
Here’s what we're looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an IT or engineering role developing and supporting integration with web services
- 5+ years of experience building integrations using platforms like Mulesoft, Boomi and similar tools
- 3+ years of experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications
- Deep understanding of Service Oriented Architectures, microservices framework & lifecycle, scalable enterprise design
- Good hands-on Experience with AWS services
- Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience with API management, security, OAuth and OpenID technologies
- Coding knowledge of Java, SQL, Python
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Math or equivalent practical experience
- Highly motivated and self-starter who is quick and open to adapt to new technologies
- Passionate about helping small business owners convert pain points into solutions
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.