Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
As a Business Systems Manager, you will be a technical and operational leader on the Business Systems team within Revenue Operations! You will develop and maintain key components of the commercial tech stack, including our CRM and various tech tools, and transform the way Commercial employees execute new business. We look for candidates who strive for simple, sophisticated solutions and continuously improve both their technical and soft skills. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to work autonomously in a constantly evolving environment and unlock new capabilities for the Commercial org.What You’ll Do:
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions in our Salesforce Sales Cloud instance that directly impact our Commercial team’s success
- Engage with critical business partners in the Commercial org along with Risk, Pricing, and Legal teams to provide consultative guidance on system capabilities and address any functional issues
- Independently manage end-to-end Sales technology projects, including project planning, status tracking, design, testing and release activities
- Critically evaluate system inefficiencies, drive fit-gap assessments, and provide recommendations for technology-based solutions that can scale with growing needs of the business
- Contribute to the Commercial systems roadmap and evaluate complexity and resource requirements for inbound requests like new product releases and acquisitions
- Example projects: evaluating and implementing a technical solution to contract management challenges, tackling a key bottleneck in the sales process through Salesforce backend automation, and managing our data pipeline between Salesforce and Snowflake.
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Business or related field
- 4+ years experience in Salesforce and CPQ including backend development and/or process automation
- 4+ years of system implementation experience and knowledge of owning techno-functional deliverables in a project, including functional design and QA
- Strong knowledge of Sales business processes in the opportunity-to-close cycle, and configure, pricing and quoting process
- Extensive knowledge of integrating Salesforce and/or CPQ with other applications/systems, like ZoomInfo, Ironclad, Outreach, etc.
- Exceptional ability to partner with business stakeholders to understand business process challenges and provide guidance on technical solutions
Location - Remote U.S.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.