Developer Operations Engineer at Unity Technologies
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as a Senior Identity Engineer! You will be successful in this opportunity because you have a strong background and understanding in Identity and Access Management technologies, such as lifecycle management and governance capabilities. You will be responsible for assisting in the oversight, management and execution of Unity’s IAM related efforts. In addition, you have excellent understanding of information security concepts, protocols, tools and industry best practices.
If you are a strong problem-solver, know how to prioritize, organize, and have strong collaborative skills, come be a part of our journey!
- Automate manual tasks by understanding business workflows and optimizing it to scale with rapid company growth, while aligning with both identity and security strategies.
- Interact with diverse technical staff and resources in multiple projects with cross functional teams and business users through all IAM life-cycle phases in accordance with established direction and compliance standards.
- Stay on top of emerging IAM industry standards and market forces to understand their impact and how they can be best leveraged within the organization and technology landscape. Evaluate new technologies that increase productivity, security, but reduce complexity.
- Strong application of interpersonal skills with the ability to foster and grow business relationships, effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, and possess a deep technical expertise in all facets of Identity and Access Management.
- Coach and mentor other team members so that they can assess and translate IAM requirements from various sources into practical development plans.
- Participate and assist in cybersecurity incident response activities.
- Serve as escalation point for issues related to projects and incidents
- In-depth experience with IAM engineering and designing access management solutions
- Experience with Identity Management/Directory Services technology, Active Directory, SAML, ADFS, Federation of Directories, Azure AD, Various Provisioning systems, SSO, SCIM, LDAP, Privilege Access, Secrets Management, etc.
- Solid understanding of authentication, authorization, role-based access, least privilege and segregation of duties access control concepts.
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (on/off-boarding, conversions) to IAM compliance and role management.
- Advanced experience with Okta
- Advanced experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Workday as a Master is a plus
- GSuite, SailPoint, Splunk (or SIEM) is a plus
- Experience with Compliance Audits (SOC, ISO, CSA, SOX, etc) is a plus
- Experience creating resilient automation on hosted platforms (BetterCloud, Workato, Google Apps Scripts, Okta Workflows) or hosted in GCP is a plus
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.