Chime is the largest and fastest-growing player in the challenger-banking space, providing mobile and online banking technology in the U.S. and facilitating over 5M accounts with no physical branches. We’re a technology company relentlessly focused on helping our members achieve financial peace of mind. That’s why we offer access to an award-winning bank account that doesn’t charge hidden fees, can give members early access to their paychecks, and enables them to grow their savings automatically. And we’re just getting started. We are proud of our mission, devoted to our members, and passionate about applying technology to the challenge of making financial health a reality for everyone.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech and have raised over $800M in funding from DST, General Atlantic, Iconiq, Coatue, Dragoneer, Menlo, Access, Forerunner, and others. If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.
About the Role
Chime is looking for a seasoned DevSecOps Engineer or DevOps Engineer with a strong security focus and extensive experience to help with DevOps security initiatives and implement best practices in the areas of infrastructure, network security, and secure coding, as well as compliance and policy. The individual in this role will be part of the DevOps/TechOps team and work closely with the InfoSec, Risk, Compliance and Engineering teams. This individual will suggest best practices, make decisions, create and enforce policy and manage third-party vendors in regards to security and compliance. The candidate should have strong experience with network and application-level security in a production environment and exposure to at least one compliance framework as well as 4+ years of AWS or similar public cloud experience. Container experience is a plus, as is financial industry experience.
Chime’s Tech stack:, AWS, EKS (Kubernetes), Docker, Spinnaker, Helm, CircleCI, Ruby, Python, EFK, Terraform, Elixir and more!
- Be part of a team responsible for design and implementation of infrastructure and security architecture, including security groups, network firewalls, WAF and IDS
- Work very closely with the InfoSec, Operations and Engineering teams to craft and enforce security policy as relates to DevOps, infrastructure and more
- Collaborate effectively with other teams including InfoSec, Risk, Compliance and Engineering to implement best practices, remediate vulnerabilities, educate employees, and keep Chime’s customers secure
- Help to prevent security incidents and respond effectively to them when they do happen
- Audit and harden existing infrastructure, automation, code and process
- Help to scale the infrastructure to keep up with Chime’s incredible growth
- Familiarity with all aspects of security in regards to consumer-facing applications
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Solid understanding of networking and RDBMS/Database technologies (Postgres, MySQL, RDS, Redshift)
- Expert knowledge in AWS
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Strong linux administration and scripting experience
- Minimum of 4 years supporting production environments
- Understanding and practice with at least one compliance framework (Bonus points and sympathy for previous PCI exposure)
- Comfortable working independently and as a team in lean DevOps cultures
- Experience in requirements identification, solution analysis/testing, and product selection
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BS/MS/PHD in Computer Science or a related field (ideal)
Nice to have
- Vendor management experience
- Physical security knowledge - cameras, building access, wireless, etc.
- Penetration testing/vulnerability testing/auditing experience
- A general dislike for Emacs
- Experience with scaling up infrastructure and process quickly
- Spinnaker, Helm, CircleCI knowledge
- A sealed FBI record
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, with medical and dental benefits.
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly happy hours and company events.
- Dog-friendly office.
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of bank.
We know great work isn’t done alone. We’re building a team of individuals to Chime in with their different strengths to benefit our employees and members. We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.