Engineering Manager, Shopping Experience at DoorDash
DoorDash is looking for an Engineering Manager with product sense to lead the Shopping Experience engineering team in San Francisco. This team is responsible for building an outstanding ordering and checkout experience for millions of our consumers. This spans mobile, web, backend, and machine learning by applying insights from millions of consumers and hundreds of thousands of merchants. The end goal is to set the standard for digital storefronts to recreate local shopping experience in the palm of your hand.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a full-stack team of backend, iOS, Android, web, and ML engineers
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to define the roadmap and vision for the team
- Scale the team by developing internal talents and attracting top talents
- Provide technical guidance and roll up your sleeves with hands-on contributions when necessary
What We're Looking For
- B.S., M.S., or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years of industry experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in managing a full-stack team with backend and mobile engineers
- Ability to lead and grow an excellent engineering team in a rapidly changing business environment
- Strong hands-on experience with distributed system design, system scaling, and performance optimization
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and other technologies (e.g. Cassandra, Redis, Elasticsearch)
- Familiar with mobile development iOS and Android tech stack - Kotlin, Swift, and relevant frameworks
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.