- 4+ years professional experience delivering broad technical solutions to enterprise scale customers.
- Production level proficiency in one common interpreted (ex: Python, Ruby) programming language.
- Experience building systems with relational databases. Other additional non-relational datastore experience is also a plus.
- Able and willing to mentor and guide other Engineers in architectural issues and best practices.
- Ability to manage complex projects, relationships and timelines. Excels working in a cross disciplinary team/environment.
- BS+ in Computer Science or other highly technical field paired with software industry experience.
- (Plus) A working knowledge of the financial services industry. Exposure to the system architecture in large institutions is very applicable.
- (Plus) Experience in one or more strongly typed server side programming language (ex: Java, C++).
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Founded in 2009 by Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC, the company's platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company's platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City. All brokerage services offered through Acervus Securities Inc., member FINRA / SIPC.
Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds, and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
In order to ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.