Front-End Engineer, Enterprise Product
At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. All of them.” We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
We are looking for user-focused front-end engineers for the new Enterprise team. You’ll be on one of the most important teams at the company driving maximum scale and impact. You’ll build innovative features for our biggest customers and raise the bar for the entire industry. You won’t compromise on creating the delight for the user that’s made TripActions among the fastest growing startups in the world.
As a Software Engineer at TripActions you will:
- Design and build new features for our largest Enterprise customers, working on problems that create maximum impact and scale.
- Work closely with design, product, and your manager to focus as much time as possible on innovation -- not maintenance, legacy system support, or mundane table stakes features.
- Receive coaching and guidance from leaders and senior engineers to learn and grow faster.
- Contribute to company-wide initiatives on software architecture, testing infrastructure, reliability, and software design.
- Grow in your career as you tackle increasingly more difficult problems and do the best work you’ve done so far.
Our ideal Software Engineer will have:
- 4+ Years of UI development experience.
- At least 4 years of working experience with any major Web frameworks.
- At least 2 years of working experience with Angular.
- Good understanding of REST API and asynchronous event handling.
- Dedication to high quality modular and reusable code.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Bonus points for experience with the following:
- Experience working with Angular Material library.
- Experience with test-driven development.
Why join the engineering team at TripActions?
- Advance your career faster by learning how to tackle increasingly more ambitious projects, not stay in a box.
- Work with engineering managers who are evaluated on how well they grow their people and take care of their team.
- Learn how to be even better at creating a great user experience that is on par or better than many consumer apps today.
- Work with ambitious and smart people who constantly want to raise the bar for themselves and support their teammates in doing the same.
- Make a major impact on a $1.5T market where you will make users lives better every day.
- Join a company with outsized ambition that will last for decades to come.