Front End Software Engineer (Advocacy)
- Build extensible and reusable UI components and scalable features that are lightweight and fast for the user
- Breathe life into static mocks with CSS animations, transitions and visual effects
- Develop responsive web apps that look and work great across multiple devices
- Be involved in the software lifecycle, from requirements gathering to development, testing and releasing code.
- Partner with product management and engineering leadership to bring innovative technology and solutions to solve healthcare problems.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years of industry experience
- Experience with modern JS libraries and frameworks like Angular, React & React Native
- Experience using RESTful APIs and asynchronous JS
- Experience with CSS, web browsers, HTTP, cookies, caching, and HTML5 web storage
- Experience creating accessible web applications (WCAG 2.0 or 508)
- You are comfortable with Git
Why join Rally?
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).