- The Front End Web Developer is responsible for responsive website and ecommerce development.
- Responsible for developing webpages for product launches, campaigns and other ecommerce initiatives.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Responsible for web development of digital content for CORSAIR’s ecommerce site
- Lead UX web development to support marketing campaigns (landing pages, email templates, etc)
- Responsible for content updates on the website- organize, edit, and manage assets related to product launches, campaigns, promotions, and general ongoing content update
- Design, code, test and implement websites and applications
- Responsible for developing and implement visually unique designs. Build front end templates for web producers to use on an ongoing basis
- Oversee all trouble shooting and QA efforts and issues on the front end of the website
- Ensure content is consistent with company digital strategies, brand guidelines and web best practices.
- Partner with UX & Visual designers and lead to push designs from wireframe through production and iteration
- Be an out of the box thinker and contribute to generating interactive design solutions
- Stay abreast of UI/UX best practices and new trends
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 4-6+ years of hands-on experience with web development
- BA/BS in design,engineering, CS, or other technical field, or equivalent experience
- Expertise working with SAP Hybris
- Familiarity with API development
- Knowledge of Esports, PC gaming, and PC building a big plus.
- Examples of work samples / websites / portfolios appreciated.
Read Full Job Description