Full Stack Software Engineer (Audiences Team) at Demandbase
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
We are a group of talented individuals with deep expertise in the domain area of business applications and building large complex systems with simple user interfaces. We also have deep expertise in big data technology such as IR, NLP, and large graphs and utilize the best technology to provide innovative and novel products to frustrated end-users in the enterprise.
As a Software Engineer (Full Stack), you will be responsible for building out all aspects relating to the Demandbase platform and moving products from R&D into production scale. Our SaaS platform is what ties all of our product offerings together and enables non-technical end users to take continuous action on machine learning and data-driven insights. Strong technical leadership and broad knowledge of many web application stacks/architectures will make you successful in this role, and with broad customer and executive facing scope you will be visibly impactful.
A successful Full Stack Software Engineer will possess proven experience in building out high-performance large-scale systems, integrating feature rich user experiences with backend APIs and microservices. They will also have a keen eye for technical leadership and setting direction for products in an independent fashion.
You will be both hands-on and strategic—with both a broad ecosystem-level understanding of our market space and the ability to work closely with engineering, data science and product teams to deliver software in an iterative, continual-release environment. This is a high-visibility position involving close collaboration across many functional groups as well as interaction with executive stakeholders.
What you'll be doing:
- Define: Work with internal stakeholders to design and develop components in both the front-end UI and back-end API, working closely with data engineering, data science, and infrastructure
- Document: Write clear documentation to convey plans and technical architecture
- Test: Ensure all new and modified code is tested to the highest quality at delivery time
- Code: Build new features, and maintain and improve on the performance and scalability of our platform
- Monitor & Deploy: Ensure high reliability of all maintained product offerings by building reporting and monitoring mechanisms into our infrastructure.
What we're looking for:
- Computer Science degree plus a minimum of 2 years of professional working experience
- Deep understanding, and experience building applications across the traditional web application stack (Django/DRF or Rails preferred)
- Mastery of React framework with Redux
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Proven knowledge of AWS or GCP fundamentals and tooling (cross-cloud experience is a plus)
- Proven ability to solve problems using state of the art technology
- Proven ability to innovate when necessary, but not reinvent the wheel
- Experience working with machine learning driven products is a plus
- Ability to define standards and best practices for teams
- Ability to work with product and other internal stakeholders to define measurable goals and deliverables
- Experience to suggest technical direction when necessary to solve problems
- Experimental yet pragmatic ability to create something useful
- Hands on and not afraid to wear multiple hats
- Passion for career growth
Why join us...
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.