KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.About the Role:
As a growth engineer, you will play a key role in driving customer acquisition and retention at KeepTruckin. You will work alongside an enthusiastic team to build a scalable growth engine, create new avenues to purchase and use KeepTruckin, make it simpler to use our product, and more. Your work will have company-wide impact and visibility.
- Design, build, run, and analyze growth initiatives
- Build a platform for growth (A/B testing, lead ingestion pipeline, etc.).
- Write reliable, testable, and maintainable code
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, engineering, marketing, enterprise systems, and sales to drive product growth
- 2+ years of software development experience
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- Experience in Ruby, Java, Golang, Python or similar language
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Redis, and Cassandra
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.