Head of AI Computer Vision at RingCentral
Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career challenge. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role.
RingCentral, Inc. is a global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Product & Technology Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We are looking for:
Head of AI to lead research and development exploring the future of AI computer vision related emerging technologies for RingCentral’s Cloud Communications & Collaboration Software. This leader will turn research into prototype working directly with the CTO and key executive engineering leaders. The Head of AI will drive productization by partnering with product management, UX, and engineering and will contribute to the implementation of cutting edge new features.
This role is an Engineering position and not Product Management.
- Master's degree in a related field with an emphasis on computer vision or machine learning and 5+ years of experience, or an equivalent industry experience
- Hands-on experience with Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Python, TensorFlow,
- Solid with software design skills and the ability to write efficient, readable, and reusable research code
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience with a product based company working on Computer Vision + Deep Learning is preferred.
- Proven history working with legacy as well as advanced computer vision algorithms.
- Experience leading or managing a team is a plus but not required
- Strong communication and collaboration
- Expertise in one or any of the following: Digital Human, Avatar, AR/VR
- Startup experience building and launching an AI / Computer Vision related product is a big plus
What we offer:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Engineering team works on high-complexity projects that set the standard for performance and reliability at massive scale. What kind of scale? Millions of users today and hundreds of millions tomorrow. This is your chance to help imagine, develop and deliver products that raise the technological bar, and power human connections. If you’re a talented, ambitious, creative thinker, RingCentral is the perfect environment to join a world class team and bring your ideas to life.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.