Implementation Engineer at Demandbase
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
We are seeking an Implementation Engineer to support our in-house services group in our San Francisco office. This person will be charged with facilitating integrations between Demandbase technology and customers’ digital marketing systems. This will involve holding client meetings with technical and non-technical audiences to plan and execute implementation work, including requirement analysis, configuration, testing, and deployment activities. Occasional writing of custom code for nonstandard integrations may be required. The Implementation Engineer will serve as a technical leader and guide to customers in partnership with the Demandbase Account, Support, and Product teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the implementation efforts for multiple customer projects in different phases.
- Meet directly with client business users to inform and explain the functionality of the software and walk through the integration with the relevant end-system.
- Work with client teams to guide, configure, test, and troubleshoot integrations in line with standard methodologies and Demandbase best practices.
- Communicate technical objectives and advise customers on best practices.
- Work within the overall project plan and schedule and document clear solution reviews for account team and customer reference.
- Act as a technical mentor for clients in transferring solution critical knowledge.
- Advise clients on configuration and implementation options based on standard methodologies and facilitate custom integrations where necessary.
- Ensure that all customer implementation work is complete, accurate, and on-time.
- Manage process delivery of client implementations and recommend changes to continually improve the process, including the creation of documentation where necessary.
- Develop functional expertise with Demandbase solutions and maintain knowledge as features continue to evolve and new or updated products are rolled out over time.
- Other duties as assigned
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS in Engineering/IT related discipline. BS in Computer Science preferred
- Flexible in picking up custom projects outside of comfort zone
- Proven understanding of website/internet technologies and ability to debug using browser tools
- Experience working with CMSs (Adobe, Optimizely, etc.) or MASs (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot) is a plus
- Self-starter and extraordinary communicator who is comfortable working independently
- B2B Marketing knowledge is a plus
- Understanding of key online marketing strategies and concepts
- Analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise
- Detailed, organized and sense of ownership
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, 100% paid for short-term and long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, engage, close and measure progress against best-fit accounts. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.