Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We're building a smart, tight-knit, diverse team of problem solvers who want to change this industry for the better, and positively impact millions of people in the process. We are motivated by challenge, and nothing excites us more than solving hard problems. We work hard, together, and with respect.
The Blend Integrations team is responsible for providing the technology that connects the Blend platform to various external systems inclusive of partner platforms and customer specific integrations alike. The team consists of Blend integration engineers, Solutions Architects and industry partners all supporting our integration development.
As an Integrations Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining Integration Patterns that connect the Blend platform to major systems of record in the Lending space. These systems may range from Loan Origination Systems (LOS’s), Core Banking Systems, CRM’s, etc.
How you’ll contribute:
- Design, develop and maintain integration flows between Blend and Loan Origination Systems
- Develop client-side plug-ins embedded in Loan Origination systems capable of communicating with the Blend platform
- Collaborate and review code with other engineers on the team to ensure each integration maintains a consistent level of technical standards set by the team
- Communicate technical details clearly to various stakeholders of different technical expertise levels (e.g. Solutions Architects, Sales Engineers, Project Managers, etc.)
- Ensure that integrations are designed and implemented as reusable building blocks as appropriate to allow for reuse
- Maintain the reliability and uptime of integrations through on-call shifts
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience working as an Engineer supporting development and maintenance of Systems Integration
- Experience designing API specs using YAML/RAML conventions
- Experience with defining/building programmatic unit testing capabilities
- Fluency in C#
- Experience developing highly configurable and scalable services
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to deeply understand the technical details of Blend’s API’s and integration points
- Experience with Ellie Mae/ICE Mortgage Technology Encompass360 Loan Origination System
- Experience with Mulesoft Anypoint Platform
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
Read Full Job Description