Lead QA Engineer at TripActions
At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
We are looking for a Lead QA Engineer responsible for strategic planning and implementation of robust automation framework for both web and mobile automation that can efficiently help scale.
- Design and implement Automation framework/tests to increase testing on our platform and directly supervise and mentor SDET engineers.
- Own the test automation and drive continuous improvement and innovation in test coverage and test effectiveness
- Provide hands-on leadership to the software QA engineers and play an integral role in improving our existing test automation frameworks and infrastructure to support end to verification of our product.
- Help with the continuous improvement in skills and knowledge of the automation team in parallel to the mentorship and support.
- Provide timely risk assessment and escalation of software quality concerns, be an advocate for the continuous improvement of SQA process & efficiency.
- Help maintain the CI/CD environments.
- Collaborate closely with software engineers, designers, and product managers to meet quality standards and align with delivery priorities to release revolutionary products
- Evangelize new technologies, SQA process and tools with goals to continuously improve test coverage through both manual and automated processes.
Must To Have:
- Strong Java coding skills to develop and support automation scripts.
- 8+ years of experience on iOS, Android platforms using Appium or WebDriver/Selenium for web browser testing.
- 5+ years of experience in reviewing product requirements and design, creating test plans/ test cases, and testing mobile/web-based applications.
- Strong experience in automated testing practices and tools –Web Services, API testing (Rest), Postman.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Jenkins, Bitrise, Github, Maven, TestNG, Xpaths.
- Good understanding of continuous integration and CI/CD pipelines.
- Good knowledge of JAVA Collections.
- Experience working at a fast pace and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.