Lead Software Developer, Accelerate Solutions at Unity
We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients. Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating cutting-edge technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, retail, manufacturing and entertainment!
Are you interested in applying your technical skillset across different industries for global companies? You'll solve difficult problems and implement core features, playing a meaningful role in building and delivering high-quality projects. You’re an experienced lead software developer that owns your work and maintains a passion to learn and grow. Our cross-disciplinary teams consist of world-class developers, technical artists, 3D artists, UX & UI designers, and staff dedicated to software quality. Our goal is to inspire customers and transform industries!
We're committed to maintaining a diverse team, and we welcome and encourage applicants with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
What you'll be doing
- Leading a team of developers working with designers, project managers and quality analysts to develop outstanding applications and games.
- Driving technical direction and feature breakdown for your project with your project manager.
- Working with the creative team to realize a design concept into implementation.
- Establishing software development practices for the team and collaborating with other project team leads to standardize them.
- Collaborating with clients on technical solutions.
What we're looking for
- Experience in leading software development teams from concept of the project to delivery with Unity and C#.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Good communicator with the ability to work with people who encourage collaboration, cultivate new and innovative ideas and interact directly with clients
- Experience with AR/VR, mobile apps, desktop applications or games.
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
You might also have
- Experience with data modelling, handling, and visualization within an application.
- Experience with cloud development, IoT, simulation, or machine learning
- Experience with ARFoundation, ARKit or ARCore.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.