You'll have the opportunity to play with the latest tech, learn new skills, sharpen your existing ones, and make a difference in a rapidly growing company. You’ll also be able to enter into our bi-annual Engineering Hack Week to compete for a Grand Prize!
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- You’ll be collaborating with product managers, designers, other engineers to plan, scope, build, and deploy new features
- Lead cross department projects and network with key contacts outside own area of expertise
- Provide architectural guidance and oversight for any project the team is involved in
- Mentor engineers in regular 1:1 sessions
- Apply project management skills/techniques and direct the work of team members
- Guide the team as its role becomes even more integral to the functioning of our business over the next 18 months
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience building production web applications and/or distributed systems in a corporate or start-up environment
- Experience architecting and leading multi-person technical projects
- Experience mentoring more junior engineers
- A proven foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, a growth marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.