NextRoll’s BU AdRoll is expanding across multiple engineering teams which means we need you to help us scale these teams to success! We will be hiring a total of three leads across various marketing vertices! You'll have the opportunity to lead a talented team working with the latest tech at a very large scale, learn new skills, sharpen existing ones, and make a difference in a rapidly evolving company. As a member of the rapidly growing NextRoll engineering team, you’ll get the unique opportunity of working in a startup-like environment while benefiting from the perks of an established company.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- You’ll be collaborating with product managers, designers, other engineering teams to plan, scope, build, and deploy new features
- Lead cross department projects and network with key contacts outside own area of expertise
- Provide architectural guidance and oversight for any project the team is involved in
- Mentor engineers in regular 1:1 sessions
- Apply project management skills/techniques and direct the work of team members
- Guide the team as its role becomes even more integral to the functioning of our business over the next 12 months
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years experience building production web applications and/or distributed systems in a corporate or start-up environment
- Experience architecting and leading multi-person technical projects
- Experience mentoring more junior engineers
- Experience with (or willingness to master) our stack: JS/Python/AWS
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is an ecommerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.