MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
We are looking for an experienced front-end developer to join our Brand & Creative team. In this role, you will help us level up our site by creating delightful experiences for prospects and customers alike. We run our site on Webflow, which means we are primarily no-code, but great things can be achieved with custom implementations and we want you to be at the forefront; researching, proposing, and implementing solutions that will enhance our visitors’ experience.
You will work closely with the broader Marketing organization, supporting requests from other teams but also working within our team to improve our capabilities, making our site more robust and feature-rich.
You will also be partly responsible for keeping our site’s styling in check, optimizing assets, and making sure the site has an all-around A+ experience, in all devices and browsers.
- Research and implement low- and no-code scripts and tools
- Enhance our site for maximum speed and scalability
- Bridge the gap between design and implementation
- Understand our current implementations and improve them
- Asses scripts are optimized and don’t impact site performance
- Find ways to automate our processes, especially when it comes to automated CMS workflows
- Provide a technical perspective on our projects, to help scope and identify possible pain points and work to solve them before we get to the implementation
- 3+ years of experience
- Proven experience building modern responsive websites with a focus on performance
- Strong communication skills that allow you to successfully collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to work independently and asynchronously, as well as being a member of a fully remote, global team
- Candidness to speak up if you need help or support
- Solid understanding of typography, layout, and design
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Comfortable working in multiple projects at the same time, understanding priorities and setting clear expectations to stakeholders
Working knowledge of React, GSAP, and other languages
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Experience building sites in Webflow
- Experience with marketing automation and testing platforms, included, but not limited to Marketo, Heap, Optimizely, GA/GTM and Zapier.
- Proficiency with building mock-ups and collaborating in Figma
- Experience working in a goal-oriented organization with tight deadlines
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.