Partner Engineer at Ripple
Partner Engineering is a highly technical team that represents Xpring to the developer community, building solution to drive adoption among strategic partners, investments and technology projects.
You will use your deep knowledge of blockchain technologies to identify ideas, solutions and implementations that help developers and projects build, grow and monetize. You will represent Ripple at developer events and conferences, contribute to developer docs and samples to help developers integrate with our tools and services. The ideal candidate will combine excellent technical, product and business skills to make our partners successful and in the process, improve our tools.
- Deeply understand and seek to impact the the blockchain ecosystem
- Own technical relationships with key partners
- Debug complex technical issues as they arise from partners + products
- Contribute innovative solutions to help nurture a healthy developer ecosystem
- Develop prototypes for tools and services that will help partners succeed
- Help manage feature launches and beta testing process
- Write sample apps to help developers integrate with the internet of value
- Drive outreach + community building through media, conferences + hacks
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree and experience
- Understanding of the web, mobile and blockchain technology stacks
- Willingness and ability to travel ~10% of the time
- Experience working with or in support of developer communities
- Communication skills, experience speaking to technical and business audiences
- Understanding of blockchains such as the XRP Ledger, open source protocols, or experience building distributed applications
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving donation match
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.