Perception Radar Engineer
Ike’s mission is to make trucks safer, truckers more valuable, and trucking more efficient. We are bringing together the world’s leading experts in transportation and robotics to transform the way the world moves and build a real commercial product at scale.
About Your Role
You will be a key contributor on a small, collaborative team focused on one of the most exciting robotics applications today. We are looking for engineers who can help us build a perception system capable of highway driving, which requires long-range detection and tracking of high velocity actors. Radar is useful in this context and a primary sensor mode we are focused on.
About Your Work
- Evaluating new radar sensors and fusing them into existing perception stack
- Radar signal processing, scheduling, and control
- Associating radar with numerous other detector and sensor outputs
- Implementing radar tracker for long range and high speed actors
- Building out tracking metrics for radar performance
- Excellent software development skills in C/C++ and Python
- Experience in radar hardware and radar signal processing
- Experience in object tracking, state estimation, and / or sensor fusion
Ike is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. We never discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, marital status or disability status.
Read Full Job Description