QA Analyst - Fluent in spoken/written Chinese at Wish
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:43 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform with global reach. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. Through the Wish platform, we are creating a relevant, entertaining, and personalized shopping experience for each individual consumer.
We’re looking for a talented individual who wants to make an immediate impact on a fast growing company.
As a QA Analyst, you’ll become an expert in the health and quality of Wish’s platform and product. This role entails executing manual test plans, leading high impact projects and initiatives, and proactively reporting issues to ensure that our platform and product provide a seamless user experience. The ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative in solving problems and has prior experience in manual testing and automation.
For internal use only:
What you will do:
- Manually test in Chinese
- Execute daily manual testing across various platforms to ensure functionality
- Create and test manual test cases as new features are being developed
- Document issues and suggest improvements on features and processes
- Lead high impact projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with the engineering team to help reproduce and resolve issues
- Communicate product changes to the appropriate teams
What you bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM field from a reputable institution or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in mobile and web testing at another software company
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese
- Passion for product quality and a positive user experience
- Knowledge of QA methodologies, best practices, and software development life cycle
- Ability to learn quickly and manage priorities in a fast paced development environment
- Experience in project management
- Highly driven and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with software tools for source control, bug tracking, and code coverage
- Proficient in Python and Selenium
- Experience automating test cases
- Previous experience working in a startup environment
Founded in 2010 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wish is a leading e-commerce platform, putting a digital shopping mall of affordable goods directly in the pockets of consumers worldwide. Wish employs big data principles, machine-learning, and state-of-the-art search technologies to create a highly-visual, entertaining, and personalized browsing experience for each user. The company leverages a global network of direct suppliers, providing access to top quality, affordable products to anyone with a smartphone. As of 2018, Wish has more than 80 million monthly active users, over one million merchants, and sells nearly 1 billion products annually. For more information about the company or to download the Wish mobile app, please visit www.wish.com or wish.com/careers or follow @WishShopping on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Learn more about us:
Wish + LA Lakers
Our CEO discusses Wish
Wish Careers Instagram
Wish is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read Full Job Description