QA Associate, (Manual Testing) at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
As a QA Associate, you’ll become an expert in the health and quality of Wish’s platform and product. This role entails executing manual test plans and proactively reporting issues to ensure that our products provide a seamless user experience. The ideal candidate is someone who has prior experience in testing, excellent attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and is an effective communicator.
What you'll be doing:
- Execute daily manual testing across various platforms to ensure functionality
- Assist with the creation of manual test cases as new features are being developed
- Execute testing for new features that span multiple components as well as end to end functionality
- Document issues and suggest improvements on features and processes
- Collaborate with the engineering and product management teams to help reproduce and resolve issues
- Proactive in identifying new processes, team improvements, inefficiencies and work quickly to resolve them
- Document processes in the team Confluence page
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2+ years experience in QA
- Web and mobile testing experience
- Experience as a QA tester in another software company
- Passion for product quality and a positive user experience
- Detail oriented and excellent communication skills
- Project management, analytics, or automation experience
- Previous experience working in a startup environment
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.