QA Engineer at Tally
Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially. Currently at Series C with $92MM in funding, we are a team that is democratizing financial services to put billions of dollars back in people’s pockets. Tally built the first fully automated debt manager to help people overcome credit card debt and provide a completely free automated savings service, Tally Save. Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can worry about money less and do what they love more.
You will be responsible for contributing to our testing initiatives alongside our Quality Engineering team. You will bring hands-on contributions to our test suites and test coverage across clients and services. On a daily basis, you will be working alongside cross-functional teams to assess and identify test areas and execute such areas with crafty and robust testing strategies.
- Drive quality-engineering test efforts, initiatives, and processes
- Own and raise the quality bar of the products
- Be a stakeholder in a cross-functional team championing quality and act like the customer’s voice
- Work alongside deployment and engineering teams to resolve system issues and offer input on the testability of our products
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for design, development, and testing
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools
- Experience with REST API testing is a plus
- Experience with Android Studio and XCode
- Expertise in manual testing across multiple platforms and mobile devices
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself on being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO