Salesforce Engineer at Cisco Meraki
Meraki is making IT easier, faster, and smarter. As a business unit of Cisco Systems, Meraki is the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world with products and technology architecture that are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud- managed IT a reality. Headquartered in San Francisco, the team has a growing international footprint with offices in Europe, Australia, Singapore, Japan, and China.
As an engineer with Business Systems, you provide delightful experiences to our business users by providing front-end and back-end application. You are comfortable jumping to and from different programming languages and building APIs in between. You help design features for what's best for the business.
What you will do:
- Supporting the Salesforce Sales platform developing and maintaining classes, triggers, and automated processes.
- Work with business analysts, QA, and production support teams to communicate, verify, test, and deploy the desired functional changes.
- Refine business requirements with Technical Project Managers and stakeholders
- Mentor junior engineers and systems analysts in creative architectural designs
- Solution design/architect for projects
- Migrating Salesforce applications from Classic to Lightning.
- Develop applications to bridge on-premises services with cloud-based platforms
- Recommend and implement a solution for a more robust forecasting model.
Who you are:
- You have experience building rapidly growing systems that balance time to market, usability, reliability, and technical debt.
- You are never satisfied by just seeing something work. Your curiosity drives you to peek behind the curtain to gain a deeper understanding of what’s going on and continuously improve.
- You are experienced with a variety of tools that help you understand and debug large, complex distributed systems including sales, marketing, ops, and finance systems.
- You have the ability to quickly adapt to changing situations.
- You have 5 years of experience developing systems for large-scale business operations environments; 3+ years in the Salesforce development stack.
- You have a BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
Bonus points for experience with any of the following:
- Leading development projects using an Agile Methodology
- Experience with DevOps scripting for continuous deployment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a breathtaking office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer for causes you believe in. Cisco Meraki has created an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. We are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.