Salesforce Solution Architect, CPQ at Unity (San Francisco, CA)
The Solution Architect serves as domain specialist on Salesforce CPQ initiatives and provides architectural and design leadership. You will cross collaborate with the Product owners, Business users and Technical teams to understand requirements to craft & deliver quality outcomes for the users.
What you'll be doing
- Working collaboratively across teams, define the system architecture and help build high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms
- Translate product and business needs to technical specifications and design documents
- Provide technical leadership to colleagues through coaching and mentorship
- Assisting in technical design as well as hands-on implementation, using your broad knowledge to guide and influence tough technical agreements
- Develop and implement new product features and improve existing functionality
What we're looking for
- Deep understanding of Sales related tools and processes including quoting, contracting, document generation, E-signatures, billing and integration frameworks
- Design innovative & scalable solutions to deliver products in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with both technical and non-technical peers
- Focus on efficiency, simplicity and maintainability - getting things done quickly without sacrificing quality
You might also have
- Experience crafting data models and APIs using Force.com technologies
- Experience working on developer tools, APIs, performance-minded development and large codebases
- Salesforce Certifications (Admin, Developer and CPQ)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.