Unity is looking for a SDK Engineer on the Ads SDK team. The Ads SDK team is a part of the team focused on building the next generation of Unity’s monetization suite. As the leading development platform for online and mobile games, Unity is helping take developer's creations further and faster than ever before. Unity Monetization enables developers to build a business through advertising, in-app purchase and analytics. Our fast growing business requires us to set up a dedicated team to support an increasing number of advertising creatives and formats with an ever-growing number of partners.
In this role, a strong background in mobile-based frontend development is key, coupled with a proven track record of iOS or Android development. Our formats run in thousands of different handsets used by over a billion people around the world each month, so delivering flawless, high-performance frontend code is one of the key criteria for the team.
- Enhance our mobile ad serving web views using HTML, CSS, Typescript
- Contribute to our mobile SDKs for Android and iOS that integrate into our games
- Contribute to how our ad product interfaces with the Unity Editor.
- Interface with partners as the technical point of contact for on-going integration projects
- Work with the QA team to ensure high-quality delivery with unit and integration tests
- Write high quality code that supports existing and future functionality of the product
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience in working with large code bases and interfacing with complex systems
- Experience in API design and developing clean and maintainable code
- Experience in writing and reviewing application and test code
- Experience in iOS/Android developer
- Experience in Unity tools and/or gaming is a plus
- Familiarity with different AdTech format standards (MRAID, VAST, etc.)
- Development experience in Typescript, Node and related tools
- Experience in working with mediation products
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations. The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.