Security Engineer at Wish
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:43 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, July 14, 2020
The security and integrity of the Wish platform and corporate environment is paramount to our success. As a Security Engineer you will work with our team to assess risk and relative priority of security initiatives, and lead execution on those initiatives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help establish security best practices across the company.
- Analyze our security posture, identify gaps, and work closely with other teams to ensure strong operational security.
- Lead complex security projects from design through implementation and maintenance.
- Participate in design and implementation reviews of security and infrastructure projects.
- Monitor and participate in external security forums, conferences, education, etc.
- Lead and mentor junior security engineers and analysts.
- Assist with ad-hoc operational tasks as required.
- Participate in low volume on-call rotation.
Who you are:
- 3+ Years Experience and a B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Expertise in a broad range of security technologies and protocols, such as PKI, TLS, VPN, HSM, MFA, AAA, 802.1x, SSO, SSH, firewalls, cryptography.
- Enterprise level sysadmin and/or netadmin skills.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud environments.
- Excellent technical writing and documentation skills.
Wish is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Our mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. Wish selectively brings together world-class talent with a passion for connecting relevant products to the global population.
Learn more about us:
Intro to Wish
Our CEO discusses Wish
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read Full Job Description