Senior DevOps Engineer at Unity Technologies
The Operate DevOps team is looking for a new Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer. Our team, spread around the world, helps internal teams to deliver awesome cloud services to game studios. We are doing infrastructure design, automatic delivery, and projects across the organization.
Our mission is in two parts;
- Helping developer teams to have high-scale applications and help them to understand how to improve stability, scalability, and quality
- Helping our Organization with multi-team projects
You will drive initiatives in collaboration with multiple teams in Unity to improve our quality. As part of our dynamic team, you will bring your expertise and you will be able to learn about infrastructure, automation, monitoring and a plethora of bleeding edge technologies.
What you'll be doing
- Supporting all dev teams in the organisation
- Infrastructure as code (terraform)
- Driving projects in the team
- Provide assessments and recommendations on infrastructure to development teams
- Evangelize DevOps best practices across the company
What we're looking for
- GCP, AWS or Azure experience
- Able to handle projects in collaboration with other teams
- Experience communicating technical concepts to audiences.
- Experience designing, building, and deploying cloud-based solution architectures.
- Must be familiar with one programming language
You might also have
- Terraform/Terragrunt experience
- Familiarity with IT security best practices
- Passionate about cloud and constantly in a state of learning
- Comfortable with driving projects
- Experience with languages such as python or go
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.