Senior Front-end Engineer, Liquid at TripActions
TripActions Liquid integrates seamlessly with TripActions to make business travel - from booking to managing spend - a breeze. It’s the first modern end-to-end travel and payments platform built with both the traveler and finance team in mind.
We're looking for passionate Frontend Engineers who have an interest in creating world-class user experiences. This is a very unique role which combines the small team feeling of a startup launching a brand new product, with the perks, opportunity size and impact of an established company. Our team is building the next big thing, from scratch, but all within the hyper-growth context of TripActions. You have a chance to heavily impact the roadmap of a nascent product and organization.
What You'll Do:
- Write code using Angular 8;
- Build customer facing UI in a well-funded dynamic startup environment where you will see your work impact thousands of customers in rapid turnarounds.
- Create modular and reusable code based on Angular components, and develop prototypes
- Improve user experience with highly responsive and intuitive UI while working closely with our experienced back-end team and design experts
What We're Looking For:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ Years of UI development experience
- Good understanding of RESTFull API and asynchronous event handling
- Good knowledge of Git or any other version control systems
- Dedication to high quality modular and reusable coding
- Team player and good communication skills