Senior Front-end Engineer, Special Projects
At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. All of them.” We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
We're looking for passionate Frontend Engineers who have an interest in creating world-class user experiences. This is a very unique role which combines the small team feeling of a startup launching a brand new product, with the perks, opportunity size and impact of an established company. Our team is building the next big thing, from scratch, as an independent startup, but all within the hyper-growth context of TripActions. You have a chance to heavily impact the roadmap of a nascent product and organization.
What You'll Do:
- Write code using Angular 6, Angular Material, or AngularJs 1.x, UI Bootstrap and SCSS
- Build customer facing UI in a well-funded dynamic startup environment where you will see your work impact thousands of customers in rapid turnarounds.
- Create modular and reusable code based on Angular components, and develop prototypes
- Improve user experience with highly responsive and intuitive UI while working closely with our experienced back-end team and design experts
What We're Looking For:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 7+ Years of UI development experience
- Good understanding of RESTFull API and asynchronous event handling
- Good knowledge of Git or any other version control systems
- Dedication to high quality modular and reusable coding
- Team player and good communication skills
- Strong experience with AngularJS or Angular 6
- Attention to the details both functional and visual
- Experience with test-driven development