Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
As a Software Engineer on the Tools team, you will build tools that empower the development team to work as efficiently as possible. You will also build and develop distributed systems that automate everything needed to build, test, and scale our applications. We ensure Wish’s success by working with engineering teams and developing scalable tools and infrastructure that help engineers develop, test, debug, and release software quickly.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and build a frontend framework for all internal engineering tools
- Mentor a growing team of multidisciplinary engineers on the latest frontend engineering standards and best-practices.
- Work closely with backend and infrastructure team members to build out new engineering tools
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in designing and building frontend applications at scale
- Familiarity with frontend tooling to support frontend development
- Can work independently to bring features from conception to production
- Experience building and designing at scale
- Technical leadership experience
- Experience building internal engineering tools
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.