Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is seeking experienced Senior Full-Stack Software Engineers who will focus on helping us build end-to-end logistics as a service application. As a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will build brand new modern web application using NextJs, build API on GoLang in microservice architecture to empower development teams to work as efficiently as possible.
- Build a solid responsive web application
- Identify critical scenarios of products, build e2e test suite
- Lead and contribute engineering efforts from design to implementation
- Work with multidisciplinary engineering teams to drive best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
- Build tooling to assist engineers in finding and fixing bugs and performance issues
- 7+ years industry experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, other related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience building responsive web applications using React / Typescript from scratch
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Capable of setting key metrics and monitoring them
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Experience with version control systems (git, svn, etc)
- Serverless architecture
- CI / CD
Nice to have
- Experience with Golang and Microservice architecture
- Experience with (Docker) Containers and Kubernetes
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.