Senior Manager, Software Engineering at Unity
Unity is looking for a Manager, Software Engineering to join and help grow a new and exciting team tasked with building consequential discovery and creative products, destinations, and services for the world’s gamers. We are looking for someone who loves to solve complex technical challenges, but can also empathize with end user workflows and challenges.What you'll be doing
- Build, lead and mentor a client team of all experience levels
- Accountable for strategy, delivery, technical solutions and architecture of the client application
- Help improve the performance and stability of the client applications
- Find solutions both within and outside of Unity’s core product
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in technology and look for new solutions to existing problems
- Experience and proven understanding of developing with Unity3D and C# at a high level, or another game engine
- You’re not tied to any one "right way," but thrive in an environment that is as fluid as your ideas
- Positive attitude, excited to take on new challenges
- You will be encouraged to prioritize multiple projects with finesse in sustaining a rapid flow of innovation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and implement efficiently and effectively
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.