Senior Mobile Engineer, Video Application at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
The Innovation team is the engine that makes RingCentral go. From Engineering to UX/UI to CloudOps, this is the place where the biggest ideas in cloud communications are imagined, developed, and delivered. If there’s a better way to bring people together, RingCentral Innovation is finding it, iterating on it, and sharing it with the world.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
We are looking for a self-motivated, results-orientated, and deadline-driven Senior mobile engineer that enjoys and is passionate about developing iOS or Android software. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS or Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Technical solution proposal and design
- Collaborate with other teams to drive end-to-end solution
- Collaborate with PM and Design team on requirements
- Create and review architectural and technical design of key components.
- Analyze and troubleshoot problems reported in feedback or by customers, and support customer success
- Drive key performance improvements: CPU, memory, delay, reliability, etc.
- Design and implement major mobile application features
- PoC of key technology and innovative ideas.
- Proactively manage project dependencies and risks to ensure on-time delivery of commitment.
- Continuously research, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and equivalent practical experience.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experiences with iOS/Android Application development
- Experience in WebRTC audio video experience is a plus
- Experience in creating or participating in architectural design of a major project
- Experience in working with back-end teams on technical solutions and API design
- Highly skillful in mobile application coding with Swift /Kotlin, C++ a huge plus.
- Knowledge of design patterns such as MVC and MVVM
- Advanced understanding of data structures, algorithms, and OOP design paradigm.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills proven by resolving difficult technical issues
- Experience developing multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Strong business sense and a good understanding of product features
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.