At Unity, we are passionate about gaming, and we love that we provide professional and indie creators with the leading platform to bring their ideas to life. Every month, billions of gamers across the globe discover incredible games that are made with Unity, contributing to the success of developers and the delight of game players. We want to go one step further. We believe that the world is a better place with more creators in it, and we see that game players themselves are becoming the creators of the future.
We are embarking on a mission to provide players with creative products and to also improve the discovery of games. Join this new team as we explore the possibilities and shape the future of creativity and content discovery!
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Developer, you will work across Unity to build the best experience for developers that want to embark on this journey with us. You will drive growth by influencing the strategic direction of this business, put in place roadmaps and plans that deliver value to developers across the Unity ecosystem, as well as build and execute go-to-market plans.What You’ll Be Doing
- Define the go-to-market strategy for our developer facing publishing tools, and own the cross functional execution across the broader organization
- Conduct research and interview developers to truly understand their needs, motivations, and problems
- Collaborate with live operations, product management and engineering teams to define the roadmap and feature development based on market opportunity, customer needs, and other insights
- Understand product technologies several layers deep and be able to clearly synthesize that into positioning and a clear value proposition for developers
- Partner with content marketing and demand generation to define what content will be created to target users and drive the pipeline
- Develop product programs and packaging proposals based on research and insights
- Strategize on how to bring developers’ messages to end players and assist in executing related programs
- Can rapidly grasp complex technical details and potential use cases for technology/innovation across a wide spectrum technology domains
- Proven track record of positively influencing and bringing people together across all functional areas of an organization from product to sales
- Ability to focus and prioritize ruthlessly in a very fast-paced and ambiguous environment, in order to drive the highest impact
- Experience with working closely with live ops, product management, and/or data science teams from an in-bound marketing perspective
- Ability to build thoughtful, strategic, and impactful plans to completion as well as self-motivated and results-driven
- Eagerness to iterate fast and learn even faster
- Previous B2B experience and a history of working with sales teams
- Previous experience building and/or marketing products designed for a technical and creative audience
- Bonus points for B2C experience
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, growing beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.