Senior React.js Developer at EPAM Systems
Named as one of Fortunes’ 100 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 30,100+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior React.JS Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Implement UI in React.JS with high quality.
- Conduct code reviews.
- Follow practices: code review, unit testing, CI and other best practices.
- Participate in UI discussions with designers.
- Implement quick prototypes.
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies.
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- A degree in an associated field and/or other advanced certification along with significant experience
- 4+ years of experience in front-end development
- Advanced experience with React.js
- Strong Experience with other UI framework
- Strong CS / Algorithms background
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Backbone.js
- Experience with Vue.js
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance
- EPAM welcomes all applicants and will consider qualified candidates with criminal history such as arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring