Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland.
Our Member Support, Tools, and Processes Team is working to make financial progress possible for everyone. We play a pivotal role in this mission by providing an infrastructure that will scale alongside our member volume. Furthering our business by implementing and owning systems that enhance member relationships while providing tools to our support team to support the 85Million+ Credit Karma members that ultimately drive our business. Are you our next Senior Salesforce Developer? We are looking for a Sr. Salesforce Developer with around 5-8 years experience to help lead and grow our team. If you have the technical chops, soft skills, and a passion for implementing solutions that tackle complex business challenges, this could be the role for you!
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
What you'll do:
- Integrate Salesforce Service Cloud with other backend systems like phone system, CTI and IVR.
- Build Force.com sites and customer communities which includes Salesforce lightning, Customer Account Portal Templates etc.
- Integrate with Salesforce Web services including SOAP, WSDL, REST, SSL standards, security models and typical API client architecture.
- Implement version management & configuring the Force.com IDE with Eclipse and Using GitHub
- Partner with Business Analysts and Business Users to implement new features and enhance existing systems.
- Become the technical domain authority for your focus area(s) by building on past experience, familiarizing yourself with our business/ goals, and maintaining an awareness of industry trends
- Focus on ensuring accuracy, integrity, continuity, and availability of data across systems
What we are looking for:
- Proven (verbal and written) communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate optimally to personnel with varying degrees of technical capability.
- Strong, demonstrable experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Community, IVR & third-party integrations, Omni Channel and Apps. Some exposure to Salesforce Einstein is plus.
- Experience with at least 3 of the following: Apex Controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, Test Classes, Salesforce Framework practices, Visualforce, Lightning Component Bundles, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Locker Services, Lightning Console, Salesforce Lightning Community Template is preferred.
- Ability to use additional API techniques such as Salesforce Bulk, REST, SOAP, Streaming and Metadata API
- Experience with Google Cloud platform (GCP) and Amazon AWS preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field and 5-8 years of work experience or equivalent
Equal Employment Opportunity
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth.
As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated. Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.