KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
- Automate the provisioning, scaling, and management of our infrastructure using Configuration As Code and Configuration Management
- Create deployment pipelines; take code from git to production
- Continuously improve the monitoring and alerting capabilities of our platform, enabling us to be proactive instead of reactive
- Identify and remove bottlenecks from systems in production
- Ensure 99.9% customer-facing uptime
- 4+ years of professional SRE/DevOps experience, and a demonstrated ability working on high volume production systems
- Working knowledge of AWS services and technologies (Redshift, DynamoDB, Kinesis, RDS, ELB, AutoScaling, Lambda, etc…)
- Experience with infrastructure as code and configuration management (Terraform, Nix, Ansible, CloudFormation, Chef, etc...), and with build managers such as Bazel, Pants, Buck
- Knowledge of Python, Ruby, or Go, and an understanding of relational and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL a plus)
- Experience with container orchestration framework such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.