Wish is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join our production SRE team. You’ll be tasked with all manner of work from building operational tooling, automating operational workflows, performing architecture and design reviews, investigating system failures and complex outages, improving our monitoring infrastructure, defining service level objectives and agreements for Wish products and flows and much more.
- Design, implement, and maintain the infrastructure for all applications at Wish
- Provide on-going maintenance and support of internal tools, improve system health and reliability
- Create tools for automating deployment, monitoring and operations of the overall platform
- Participate on-call rotation to provide application support, incident management, and troubleshooting
- 5+ years of Linux systems administration experience
- Knowledge of network theory and protocols such as ELB, DNS, SSL, TCP/IP, etc.
- Knowledge of database technologies and basic DBA skills (Mongo, Postgres, MySQL)
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Skill with one or more programming languages. Python or Go preferred
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication, and documentation skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Knowledgeable in modern configuration management tools (Salt, Ansible, Fabric, etc.
- Experience with large scale data center environment
- Knowledgeable in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Google Compute Engine)
- Understanding of Linux containers(Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
Wish is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Our mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. Wish selectively brings together world-class talent with a passion for connecting relevant products to the global population.
Learn more about us:
Intro to Wish
Our CEO discusses Wish
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read Full Job Description