Senior Software Engineer, DevOps at NextRoll
You’ll join our Site Reliability Engineering team, working with our core team of SREs dedicated to building and maintaining NextRoll’s infrastructure. The SRE team has an outsized impact on developer productivity and sets a standard for our platform’s stability, compliance, and security. Your impact will be immediate through taking a lead role in planning and implementation of the future iterations of infrastructure and developer tools used across the Engineering organization.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Delivering quality, modular Infrastructure-as-Code used by all Engineering teams
- Working closely with developers to learn their pain points and find solutions - including building tools - to help solve them
- Partnering with Security on infra-related projects to ensure we’re compliant with industry standards
- Play an important role in expanding our cloud deployment into a well-architected multi-account setup
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Site Reliability, DevOps, or similar engineering positions
- Strong blend of cloud infrastructure and scripting/software development skills (bash, python, go, etc.)
- You’re comfortable balancing longer-term project work with the day-to-day assistance of developers
- You have experience building developer tooling and writing well-tested Infra-as-Code (Terraform + AWS)
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.