Senior Software Engineer (Front-End), Product Engineering - Ads Manager
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Software Engineer (Senior Front-End Engineer) to work on the Ads Manager team in our San Francisco office.
We have created one of the world's largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
The mission of the Ads Manager team is to leverage these structural advantages to build the technology to enable marketers to target desired audiences on the open internet with ease and confidence.
As a Senior Front-End Engineer, you will be responsible for building applications that open our real-time advertising infrastructure to our customers. These systems drive our entire advertising business and you'd love to build the front ends that make our company run. You’ll work closely with other engineers and designers to build applications and implement new features.
- Design and implement reusable, scalable and expandable UI components that facilitate programmatic advertising and expose complex insights
- Help the team with frontend-focused engineers to plan and execute big UI projects
- Work with the product design team to drive decisions about our information architecture and UX cohesion, and rapidly implement them
- Help grow our front-end best practices and evangelize them across the organization
- Experience building responsive and performant web applications
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Hands-on experience with React/Reduct, Angular, or Vue
- Experience in leading technical projects or being a technical lead role
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Read Full Job Description